BARIATRIC SURGERY - OBESITY TREATMENT
Stomach reduction without surgery
Adjustment of shape and size after stomach's reduction.
Stomach reduction without surgery - POSE method:
- Partial gastric plicature
- 20% Stomach's volume reduced in patients subject to especially the vault
- Pros consist in points being better fixed than in Apollo method
- Cons we could find include that the stomach's volume reduced is lower than in Apollo method
Points placement in APOLLO method metodo apollo.
Stomach reduction without surgery - Apollo method
- Stomach tubulization by endoscopy, which allows us to reduce the patient's stomach volume
- Pros include a greater stomach reduction
- Cons are that points may unloose